Fundraising top tips
- Have fun and organise something you will enjoy - big or small, it all helps.
- Advertise your event on social media. Tag us and we will do our best to share it for you.
- Contact the local media. The local newspaper and radio are great ways to advertise your event.
- Make a poster or flyer to attract people to the event
- Set a target of what you would like to fundraise. This helps you plan and cost things appropriately.
Set up a fundraising page
- Our main page is on Virgin Money Giving. This is probably the quickest and easiest way of fundraising.
- If you set up a page, try and personalise it with a photo and short message. This can make a real difference to the amount you raise as it makes it more personal.
- Gift aid, gift aid, gift aid. For those who qualify, we can claim an extra 25p back for every £1 donated. Please get your donors to fill in a form so we can claim this back for those who are eligible. You can do this automatically on Virgin Money Giving or download a paper form on the link at the bottom of the page.
The Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust are unable accept responsibility for any injuries or accidents that occur during fundraising activities.