Fundraising for the Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for the Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust. We hope you find our fundraising information and ideas useful. Fundraising can be a lot of fun and canmake a big difference.
We rely very much on donations from our fundraisers, so your support is hugely appreciated.
Setting up a fundraising page
This is often the easiest way to fundraise. Once set up, it allows you to advertise on social media; it collects your money for you and also takes care of claiming gift aid as well. Gift aid can be claimed on donations from UK taxpayers. For every £1 donated, 25 pence can be reclaimed which really mounts up.
It also avoids having to go round to collect sponsorship from your friends after an event has taken place.
To set up a page, please go to the link below and once on our fundraising home page click on 'start fundraising'
Ask people sponsoring you to select gift aid if they qualify by ticking the gift aid box on the sponsorhip form. To enable us to claim, please make sure your sponsor fills in their full name, house number and postcode. It is worth an extra 25p for every pound donated.
Thank you for thinking of fundraising for the Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust - please down load our Fundraising Guide which includes an A-Z of fundraising ideas and some useful tips for successful fundraising.
How to make your fundraising successful
Fundraising top tips
- Have fun and organise something you will enjoy - big or small, it all helps.
- Advertise your event on social media. Tag us and we will do our best to share it for you.
- Contact the local media. The local newspaper and radio are great ways to advertise your event.
- Make a poster or flyer to attract people to the event
- Set a target of what you would like to fundraise. This helps you plan and cost things appropriately.
The Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust are unable accept responsibility for any injuries or accidents that occur during fundraising activities.