Firewalking is a great way to achieve something you never thought you would achieve and raise money for the Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust at the same time!
We are looking for a team of daredevils to face their fears and walk a short distance, 15ft to be exact, across the soft glowing smouldering hot coals.
It may sound tough but it's perfectly safe, and what could be more fun!
Be part of the GKCCT team and help us to raise vital funds in our fight against childhood cancer.
- Entry is £30 per person.
- We ask that you try to raise an additional £30 in sponsorship.
- In return you will receive a certificate and a GKCCT medal.
- This event is open to ages 12 +. All we ask if under 18 that they are mature enough to listen to the training and will require a parent or guardian to sign a form.
- Registration commences at 6.00pm with a training session taking place at 6.30pm.
- Before signing up, please ensure you have read the disclaimer and guidelines documents below.