We are inviting our supporters to take part in a 280,000 Steps in February Challenge as part of our Get Fit for February campaign - and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
Take on 280,000 steps (that's 10,000 steps a day!) in February. You can walk, jog or run your steps and either take on the challenge with friends or family (of course obiding to current covid regulations), or go it alone.
However you choose to do it, all that matters is you complete your steps in support of the Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust and of course have fun!
1. On Facebook? Request to join our Facebook Group. Here you'll find information on the challenge and a likeminded community of walkers, joggers and runners who are also taking on the 280,00 steps!
2. Set up a Facebook Fundraiser for your challenge and invite your friends and family to support you every step (all 280,000 of them!) of the way. There is no minimum fundraising target - you set your own goal!
3. Alternatively set up a fundraising page via our website and share with family and friends so they can donate and support you.
4. Download our GKCCT step tracker chart here to record those all important steps.
5. Lace up your trainers, get your tracker at the ready and get set to complete your steps in February.
6. At the end of your 280,000 let us know so we can pop a certificate in the post to you as a thank you!
7. For anyone that raises over £50 for the GKCCT they will receive a special GKCCT medal.
8. Don't forget to tag us in on your social media posts, send us photos etc, we would love to see what you are all up to.
If you need more information or have any questions then drop us an email at [email protected]